Student Societies - Sports Society
The Sports society of Faculty of Medicine Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka was established in 2019.
- To provide students, faculty and staff the opportunity for instruction and participation in a wide variety of sports of which one may develop sound, lifelong leisure values.
- To develop leadership skills by providing opportunities for students to organize, administer and manage through individual clubs
- To provide an avenue for camaraderie and to develop a sense of belonging among individuals in shared pursuit of sports.
- To provide an outlet for advanced participation and competition in particular sports.
- Senior Treasurer: Dr. N.D.Amal Wageesha
- President: W.A.N.Udara
- Vice president: H.B.D.N.Herath
- Secretary: P.A. Kanchanamala
- Assistant secretary: R.B.S.S. Wickramasinghe
- Junior treasurer: Deshapriya
- Executive committee: W.A.N.Udara, H.B.D.N. Herath, P.A. Kanchanamala, Deshapriya