- Integrity: Acting in an ethical, honest, and fair manner by serving all members of society as a family.
- Collaboration and Synergy: Encouraging collaborations, teamwork, and interaction across the disciplines, industry, academia, and society.
- Quality Consciousness: Affiliation and accreditation of faculty should be acknowledged by all the stakeholders as a sign of end-to-end quality human resource development and knowledge infrastructure.
- Respect: Due respect is ensured to all internal and external stakeholders of the faculty
- Inclusivity: The faculty adapts an inclusive growth approach to serve women, youth, and any other vulnerable group to prevent gender or any other discrimination.
- Accountability and Sustainability: Ensuring academic excellence through the utilization of institutional resources responsibly with the consciousness of accountability for the public on environment, socio-culture, and economy.