There are five computer laboratories equipped, and facilitated with modern Windows and Linux systems, and a wide variety of up- to-date software including expensive educational tools in the Faculty of Geomatics. High-speed internet resources are shared among computer laboratories and other buildings via a fiber backbone.
- Surveying and Geodesy Computer Laboratory (100 Computers)
- General Computer Laboratory (78 Computers)
- Remote Sensing Laboratory (25 Computers)
- GIS Computer Laboratory (25 Computers)
- Photogrammetry Laboratory (7 Workstations)
- Hydrographic/ Geodetic Laboratory (12 Computers)