Department of Biosystems Technology - Program Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this program student should be able to,
- Apply acquired science and technological knowledge and skills to create innovative solutions to pertinent real world problems.
- Create or improve equipment, processes, and systems for sustainable utilization bio-resources.
- Effectively perform as entrepreneurs, researches, technicians or communicators in numerous contexts applicable to Biosystems technology.
- Pursue lifelong personal and professional developments in the relevant field.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, professional and ethical practices among diverse disciplines in local and global context.