Rules & Regulations
Rules For Using the Library
- No group discussions or meetings will be permitted in the library.
- All the members should get registered in advance if using the library.
- Books are not issued without university identity cards.
- The responsibility for books issued will be on the owner of them and the identity card should be provided for entering the library.
- Indiscipline behaviour in the library is prohibited.
- Taking personal files, personal books, caps, cameras, mobile phones, etc. to the library is prohibited.
- Permission from the security should be taken before taking personal notes in to the library.
- Users are advised to avoid confusing the order of books on shelves and hiding them.
- A reference book will be issued only for a night if there is no any requisition for the same book.
- At the time of taking books away from the library, make it a point to get the signature of the security person.
- Reservation of seats for others in advance is prohibited in the library or the reading room. Also, there is a ban on booking seats in the reading room and going away from it.
- When you go away from the reading room, all the personal goods should be taken out.
- Smoking and taking foods inside the library is strictly prohibited.
Rules for Using the Reading Room
- Should maintain strict discipline and silence.
- Always behave without disturbing the others.
- Meetings and discussions are totally prohibited.
- There is ban on influencing others for indiscipline activities.
- Destroying equipments would be penalized.
- No permission for having foods inside the reading room.
- No one will responsible for books and other equipments left in reading room.
- No permission for reserving chairs in advance.
Regulations for Using the Library
- All the members are required to keep silence inside the library.
- Damaging the library property is considered as a severe offence.
- If you have no any knowledge of the order of the call numbers, avoid from putting books on shelves.
- If there is a lack of textbooks or other books, it should be informed to the counter.
- Library staff is not responsible for your personal material left in the library.
- Giving your fullest cooperation to the security personnel is very important.
Regulations for Using the Reading Room
- Permission will be given to use the reading room only from 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Parcels are undertaken only from 7.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- The room in which parcels are kept will be closed at 5.00 p.m.
- Always give your support to the security personnel.