Looking for a World accredited BSc. degree in Surveying Sciences?
Surveying Science uses state-of-the-art technology and mathematical based analysis to study the built and natural environments.Our degree program is the leading world class bachelors’degree relevant to Geomatics in the region of Southern Asia.Our degree program is accredited by,
- Royal Institution of CharteredSurveyors (RICS) from 2015
- BSc (Surveying Sciences) (Specialization in Hydrographic Surveying) is recognized by the International Board on Standards of Competence (IBSC) forHydrographic Surveyors and Nautical Cartographers in Category B level (FIG/IHO/ICA-Cat B)
- An academic member of the International Federation of Surveyors (FIG)
Our graduates are cutting edge and we are maintaining 100% employment rate, which guarantees your future employability nationally or internationally and
- Degree is recognized by the Survey Department of Sri Lanka as a basic academic entry requirement to become a professional Surveyor in Sri Lanka.
Recently facilitated high end instruments CG6- Gravity meter
Faculty of Geomatics is recently facilitated with a latest CG6-Gravity meter, several Hydrographical Surveying instruments (Odom Hydrotrac II
Who are we?
Faculty of Geomatics is ranked the top among the other international competitors by providing a Bachelor of Sciences degree in Surveying Sciences with five specialization streams.
The areas of specialization:
- Surveying & Geodesy
- Hydrographic Surveying
- Land Management
- Remote Sensing
- Geographic InformationSystems