Conference and Workshops
AIABDA 2019 –The Third International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analysis
August 20 - 24, 2019
Faculty of Geomatics, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka (SUSL)
AIABDA2019 aims to provide an inter- and multi-disciplinary forum for all the professionals involved in artificial intelligence and big data analysis services, academia and industry to share research ideas, present latest research achievements, foster cooperation, and encourage international collaboration.
AIABDA2019 will be held from March 29 to April 2, 2019 in Sri Lanka, and will be organized by Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka (SUSL). This international conference has attracted hundreds of registered attendees from the USA, Germany, Canada, Ireland, Italy, Austria, Japan, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherland, Hungary, Slovakia, Turkey, Thailand, Indonesia, Cameron, Algeria, and China, and several world-renowned scientists delivered keynote speeches and invited talks. A new forum/ platform for international academic exchanges had come into shape.
AIABDA2019 has two days of technical program, including a plenary session with several keynotes and invited speeches, parallel sessions with oral and poster presentations. Contributions will be invited from researchers and participant from industry fields, including topics on Remote Sensing, GIS, GNSS, artificial intelligence, big data, Big data mining, Big data analysis, knowledge service, Big data modelling, decision support, and the related theories, methods and applications. AIABDA2019 will serve as an open forum or platform for researchers and practitioners to share their innovative ideas and achievements in the multi-faceted research of AI/BD era.
Authors are invited to submit unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conferences or journals at the time of submission, on the topics (but not limited to) described under the Topics section. The final accepted papers will be presented at the conference and published in the Proceedings.
Themes of the Workshop
- Innovative Technologies and Applications on Remote Sensing
- Innovative Technologies and Applications on GIS
- Innovative Technologies and Applications on GNSS
- Innovative Technologies and Applications on Artiﬁcial Intelligence
- Innovative Technologies and Applications on Big Data
- Innovative Technologies and Applications on Internet of things
Submission of papers
Participants are invited to submit full papers (5000 words) or abstracts (up to 500 words) at www.AIABDA2019.org (The AIABDA2019 online submission is coming soon!)
Paper authors must submit a PDF version of their full paper strictly applying the format of the sample file (provided online). Papers must be in English, in A4 paper format, and not exceed 12pages, including all text, figures and references. Titles must be typed in regular capitalization in English (no capitalization for emphasis). For users of LaTeX we provide (online) a style file and template file.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed. Authors of accepted submissions are expected to give oral or poster presentations at the conference.
Faculty of Geomatics, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka
Zhenfeng Shao, Wuhan University, China
John van Genderen, University of Twente, Holland
Technical Committee of Image, Video and Communications, China Society of Image and Graphics, China
Wuhan University, China
China University of Geosciences, China
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
We strongly recommend participants to register online through the conference registration system at www.AIABDA2019.org. Please visit the conference site also for any additional information, including venue and travel information, nearby accommodation, and the full conference and exhibition program.
The abstract or full papers can submit to the mailbox: *****
- Deren LI, Academician of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering, LIESMARS, Wuhan University, China, ISPRS Honorary Member
- Jianya Gong, Member of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), Dean of the School of Remote Sensing and Information Engineering, Wuhan University, China,
- Prof Orhan ALTAN, ISPRS Honorary Member, Department of Geomatics Engineering, Istanbul Technical University
- Professor ( Em.) Dr. J.L. Van Genderen, Department of Earth Observation Science, Faculty of Geoinformation Science and Earth Observation (ITC), University of Twente
- Prof. Wolfgang Kainz, Department of Geography and Regional Research, University of Vienna, Austria