Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD. The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong (SAR)
Research Topic: A framework for cadastral system migration from deeds registration to titles registration – a case study of Sri Lanka (May, 2014)
MSc. On Geo-information Science and Earth Observation (Geo-information management) International Institute for Geo-information Science and Earth Observation (ITC), The Netherlands. (March, 2005)
B.Sc. Surveying Sciences (Hons) Faculty of of Geomatics, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka (April, 2002)
1) Fonseka, P.G.C.C. & Divithure, H., (2016). Schemes in Enhancing Efficiency of Land Adjudication Process in Sri Lanka under the Process of Title Registration, 6th Annual Research Session, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka.
2) Divithure, H., (2014). Evolution of cadastral system in Sri Lanka, Fourth annual research session, Sabaragamuwa University, Sri Lanka, 17th December 2014.
3) Divithure, H., (2007). University level contribution towards capacity building on Geomatics In Sri Lanka, 28th Asian Conference on Remote Sensing, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 12- 16 November 2007.
4) Divithure, H.,(2007). Municipal level Geo-Information usage in disaster mitigation – a case study of Ratnapura Municipality of Sri Lanka, 10th International Conference for Spatial Data Infrastructure, St.Augustine, Trinidad, 25- 29 February 2008
5) Divithure, H., (2006). Changing Municipalities in Sri Lanka Towards Geo-information Utilization – The Project Approach, First International . Symposium, Sabaragamuwa University, Sri Lanka, 4 - 8 July 2006.
Peer Reviewed Journal