Dr. Dr H S R Rosairo
Research on farmer entrepreneurial attitudes
Department of Development and Economic Studies
University of Bradford,
West Yorkshire, UK.
Agribusiness and International Rural Development
Faculty of Commerce
Lincoln University, Canterbury,
University of Colombo.
Cumaratunga Munidasa Mawatha,
Colombo 3, Sri Lanka.
B.Sc. (Agric.) Hons. 2nd Class Upper Division
University of Peradeniya.
- Agribusiness Management
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Farmer Organizations/Companies
- Rosairo, H.S.R., Kawamura, T. and Peiris, TLGS, 2004, The coir fibre industry in Sri Lanka: reasons for its decline and possible turnaround strategies, Agribusiness – An International Journal, Wiley Periodicals Inc., Vol 20 (4), pp 495-516.
- Rosairo, H.S.R., 2005 Motivation of manual workers through safe use of pesticides, The Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Vol 1 (1), Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Sabaragamuwa university of Sri Lanka.
- Rosairo, H.S.R., Lyne, M. C., Martin, S. K. and Moore, K., 2012, Factors affecting the performance of farmer companies in Sri Lanka: Lessons for farmer-owned marketing firms, Agribusiness: An International Journal, Vol 28(4), pp 505-517.
- Rosairo, H. S. Rohitha and Potts, David J., (2016) A study on entrepreneurial attitudes of upcountry vegetable farmers in Sri Lanka, Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies, Vol. 6 Iss: 1, pp.39 – 58. DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JADEE-07-2014-0024
- Esham, M., Jacobs, B., Rosairo, H. S. R., and Siddighi, B. B., 2017, Climate Change and Fod Security: A Sri Lankan Perspective, Environment, Development and Sustainability, DOI: 10.1007/s10668-017-9945-5