Dr. HK Salinda Premadasa
e-Learning, m-Learning, Educational theories, Social networks and education, Data communication and networks
International peer-reviewed journals
- Premadasa, H. K.S, and Meegama, R. G. N. (2016). Two-way text messaging: an interactive mobile learning environment in higher education. Research in Learning Technology, 24(1), 31818.
- Salinda Premadasa, H. K., and Gayan N. Meegama, R. (2013). Mobile learning environment with short messaging service: Application to a campus environment in a developing country. Campus-Wide Information Systems, 30(2), 106-123.
- Premadasa, H. K. S., and Meegama, R. G. N. (2013, April). Implementation of concatenated short messaging service in a campus environment. In Computer Science & Education (ICCSE), 2013 8th International Conference on (pp. 207-212). IEEE.
- Premadasa, H. K.S, and Meegama, R. G. N. (2013, December). Extensive compression of text messages in interactive mobile communication. In Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTer), 2013 International Conference on (pp. 80-83). IEEE.
- Premadasa, H. K. S., and Meegama, R. G. N. (2013). Transmission of Concealed Data in Short Messaging Service, National Conference on Technology & Management,(pp. 120-124), SLIIT, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Premadasa, H. K.S, and Meegama, R. G. N. (2012, December). Concealed data in two way text messaging: A framework for interactive mobile learning environment. In Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTer), 2012 International Conference on (pp. 122-128). IEEE.