Dr. HK Salinda Premadasa
e-Learning, m-Learning, Educational theories, Social networks and education, Data communication and networks
International peer-reviewed journals
- Premadasa H. K. S; Kapila Tharanga Rathnayaka R. M.; Waruni Thiranagama A.; Chaminda Niroshan Walpita (2018)., "Remodeling the educational usage of Facebook in smart-mobile age", Education and Information Technology, Springer Publication, http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10639-018-9759-6
- Premadasa, H. K.S, and Meegama, R. G. N. (2016)., "Two-way text messaging: an interactive mobile learning environment in higher education", Research in Learning Technology, Taylor and Francis Publication, 24(1), 31818.
- Premadasa, H. K. S, and Gayan N. Meegama, R. (2013)., "Mobile learning environment with short messaging service: Application to a campus environment in a developing country", Campus-Wide Information Systems, Emerald Publication, 30(2), 106-123.
- Dolawattha, D. D. M., Premadasa, H. K. S., Jayaweera, P., (2018, October)., "Modelling the Learner’s Perspectives on Mobile Learning in Higher Education", Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions, IEEE
- Premadasa, H. K. S., and Meegama, R. G. N. (2013, April)., "Implementation of concatenated short messaging service in a campus environment" In Computer Science & Education (ICCSE), 2013 8th International Conference on (pp. 207-212). IEEE.
- Premadasa, H. K.S, and Meegama, R. G. N. (2013, December)., "Extensive compression of text messages in interactive mobile communication", In Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTer), 2013 International Conference on (pp. 80-83). IEEE.
- Premadasa, H. K. S., and Meegama, R. G. N. (2013)., "Transmission of Concealed Data in Short Messaging Service", National Conference on Technology & Management,(pp. 120-124), SLIIT, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Premadasa, H. K.S, and Meegama, R. G. N. (2012, December)., "Concealed data in two way text messaging: A framework for interactive mobile learning environment", In Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTer), 2012 International Conference on (pp. 122-128). IEEE.