Mr. Selvarajah Thuseethan
- PhD (Reading), Deakin University, Australia
- BSc (Hons), University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka
Thuseethan is a probationary lecturer in computer science and information technology at the Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka. His research interests range from high-performance computing for Robots and IoT devices to artificial intelligence for enhancing visual odometry in MAVs and machine learning for IoT. He teaches the courses related to high-performance computing, programming, operating systems and artificial intelligence at the university.
He is currently on study leave reading for his Doctorals.
Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- International Neural Network Society (INNS), Student Member since January 2019
- Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science (SLAAS), Committee Member (Computer Science) since June 2017
- Sri Lanka Association for Advancement of Science (SLAAS), Life Member since March 2016
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Member since September 2016
- Machine Learning
- High-Performance Computing
Current Research Projects
- Trading performance, energy and accuracy for computations on heterogenious parallel hardware
- Simultanious Localization and Mapping for Micro Aerial Vehicles
Please see for full publication history of Thuseethan