Mrs. AAL Madhushani
Bachelors of Arts (Special) Degree with 1st Class honours in Sport and Recreation Management, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka, 2011.
Master of Olympic Studies, German Sport University, 2015 -2017
Sport Administration Course coordinating by International Olympic Committee - 2008
National Olympic Academy Sessions - 2010
Postgraduate seminar of International Olympic Academy, Olympia, Greece, 2015
International Olympic Sport Management Course , NIFISA, Kanoya, Japan, 2016
I was born on the 16th of January, 1988. I have completed my Bachelor Degree in Sport & Recreation Management from the University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka in 2011. I obtained my Master Degree of Olympic Studies in German Sport University, Cologne.
I received award International Olympic Solidarity Scholarship (in 2015).
I have nearly five years of experience as an academic lecturer in University of Kelaniya and Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka Since February 2011. I am working as a key coordinator of National Olympic Committee in Sri Lanka.
I was a National Volleyball player since 2000 - 2005 and Represented Sri Lanka in Asian Volleyball championship.
Key coordinator of National Olympic Committee, Sri Lanka
Member of Olympic Study Center, German Sport University.
Sport Management and Governance
Challenges of good governance practices in National Sport Federations of Sri Lanka: Current priorities and future interventions
Implementation of Olympic Value Education by Debate programme among school children
International level research conferences
1. Effect of anxiety on sport performances of athletes; situational analysis of pre competition anxiety among elite athletes in Sri Lanka – 2013, International Research Conference, Faculty of Humanities and Sciences, University of Sri Jayawardhanapura.
2. The factors effect on an inadequate female participation of Boxing at Slimline Pvt Ltd, Sri Lanka. The 2nd International Conference on Social Sciences (ICSS 2013)
3. "Let's preserve the spirit of sport": Preventive approaches of using performance enhancing drugs among national level athletes in Sri Lanka. 20th Excellence in Services International Conference, Toulon-Verona Conference, University of Verona (will be proceeding on 07th , 8th of September)
Peer reviewed Journal Articles
1. Identify the reasons for the misuse of ergogenic aid in national level athletes in Sri Lanka, Symposium on Combating Alcohol & Other Drugs in National Development, Faculty of Medicine, University of Colombo, 26 March 2015
1. Factors Affecting Sport Participation of Undergraduates, ISBN: 978-3-659-80056-6 Lambert academic publishing, Saarbrücken, Germany. November 2015.