Mrs. RNN Perera
MSc in Plant Protection Technology (3.95 GPA), Post Graduate Institute of Agriculture, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
BSc in Agricultural Sciences (First Class), Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka
Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
SLOAP (Sri Lanka Organization of Agriculture Professionals)
- Plant Parasitic Nematodes and their management
- Insect Pathology and Microbial control of insect pests
- Bio Pesticides
- Ecological Insect Pest Management
- L.C Hewage, M.L.R.U Hemachandra, R.N.N Perera, P.I Yapa, “Effect of Plant Extracts to control Mealy bugs in export foliage plants ( Chrysanthemum Spp.). National Symposium on Floriculture Research (NaSFLOR) (2012).
- “Booklet on Integrated Pest and Disease Management in Paddy” (2011); Department of plant Sciences, Faculty of Agricultural sciences, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka.
- G R S R Samaraweera, R N N Perera, “The impact of Motherhood on employment of women in reproductive age in Sri Lanka”. Annual Scientific Session-2009-Population Association of Sri Lanka (2009).
- R N N Perera, G D K Kumara, A S Balasooriya, “Major Contributory factors causing post harvest leaf senescence in Dracaena sanderiana “Gold”. Annual symposium, Faculty of agricultural Sciences (2007).