Dr. Vilasini De Silva
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration- 2016 (Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, PR China)
- Master of Business Administration- 2010 (University of Kelaniya)
- BSc in Marketing Management (second upper division) - 1999 (University of Sri Jayewardenapura)
- Certificate in Teaching Higher Education
Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- Practicing Marketer (SLIM)
- Chartered Institute if Marketing (UK)- Finalist
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka- Finalist
- Mobile Marketing
- Banding strategies
- Online Marketing
- De Silva, V., & Abeysekara, R. (2011), An empirical investigation n the impact of ethical advertising on building a positive brand image (with special reference to food and beverage industry), Indian Journal of Commerce & Management Studies, Vol. II, Issue 4.
- De Silva, V., & Yan, J. (2015), “A pilot exploration on consumers’ attitudes towards mobile advertising in Sri Lanka”, The 14th Wuhan International conference on E-business, Wuhan, P R China.
- De Silva, V., & Yan, J. (2016), Predictors of attitudinal outcomes in mobile advertising in Sri Lanka: an emerging market, International Journal of Marketing Studies, Vol. 8, No. 3.
- De Silva, V., & Yan, J. (2016), What drives consumers to accept M-ads on their hand-held devices? A literature review, insights and propositions for emerging markets, International Journal of Marketing Studies, Vol. 8, No. 4.