Mr. Ravindra Dangalla
- M.Sc in Information Engineering, Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan, PR China - 2016
- B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science and Technology, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka – 2010
RL Dangalla received B.Sc(Hons) in Computer Science and Technology degree from the Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka in 2010. He has completed M.Sc degree in Information Engineering at the Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan, PR China in 2016.
He has received Chinese Government Scholarship (in 2013).
He has five years of experience as an academic lecturer and one year experience as an Instructor in Computer Technology in Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka since 2011.
Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineering (IEEE) – Since 2014
- Computer Society of Sri Lanka (CSSL) – Since 2014
- Information Security and Privacy
- Cyber Security
- Biometric Identification
- Digital Watermarking & Steganography
- Bio-Signal Processing
- Rehabilitation Robotics
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) System
- Internet of Things
Current Research Projects
- Movement control of Medical Robot Hand in real time using surface EMG Signal
- Hand motion recognition system based on bio-signal analysis
- Development of digital video surveillance system to enhance Home & Business Security
- IoT based monitoring and smart analyzer device for agriculture
- Biometric authentication systems