Dr. Sangeeth Rathnayake
1. PhD in Hindi, 2017 July, Department of Linguistics and Language and Technology MGAHV, India. Contrastive Analysis of Sinhala and Hindi Verb Phrase.
2. M.Phil. in Hindi, 2008 June, Faculty of Post- Graduate Studies, University of Kelaniya. A Study of Jayashankar Prasad’s ‘Kamayani’ based on Poetic Theories. Merit
3. B.A.(Hindi Special), year 2000, University of Kelaniya, Principal Subject: Hindi, Subsidiary: Linguistics, 1st class
4. Advanced Diploma in Hindi Language proficiency, 1998, Kendriya Hindi Shiksha Mandal, Agra, India.
5.Rashtrabhasha Visharad examination in Hindi, 2003, Colombo Center of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras, India.
6. Certificate course in teaching in higher education, 2006, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka.
DR. Sangeeth Rathnayake is a Senior Lecturer, Researcher, and Music Composor.
1. An Investigation into the Efficacy of Applying the Principle of Indian Poetics in Formulating Television Advertisements,
2. Contrastive Analysis of Hindi and Sinhala Verb Phrase.
Hindi BhashaveKalatrya 2002, Colombo, Author Publication.
Geetha Nadiya 2002, A translation of collection of Hindi Poems, Colombo, Author Publication.
Emerging Rhetorics of Indian Poetics in Audio-Visuals - 3rd International Symposium, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka, 26th -28thAugust 2010
Kavi Parakrama Kodithuwakku ki ‘Rashmi’ ke gaotam Buddha 2011, Sahitya aor Itihas, Ed: Dr. Padma Patil and Dr.Suman Raje, Shivnary Publishing and Distributers, Maharashtra, India.
Social Values and precedents set out in the One Act Play ‘Mata-Pita’ written by Vishnu Prabhaker , 2012,‘Sahitya aor Itihas’(related to the Vishnu Prabhaker’s Literary works)was published by Shivnary Publishing and Distributers, Maharashtra, India.
kavyashastra aur Proudyogikeeya Abhivyanjanja : Sanchar Madhyam ‘Vigyapan’ kesandrbh main (in Hindi)December 2013, shodh-Bhasha, Sahitya aor Prodyogiki Ed: Prof. Padma Patil, Published by Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Mharashtra, India.
Bharathiya Kaavya Shastrayehi ena Alanakra nuthana shravyadrushya maadhyawala bhavithaya (in Sihala)January 2013, Sabaragamuwa Vishwavidyalayiya Shasthreeya Sangrahaya, Ed: Dr. Manoj Ariyarathna and others, Belihuloya, Sabaragamuwa university of Sri Lanka.
An Investigation into the Efficacy of Applying the Principle of Rasa in Formulating Television Advertisements, May 2015, pp 33-40, Sabaragamuwa University Journal, Volume 14 Number 1; ISSN 1391-3166; e ISSN 2386-2041
Hindi and Sinhala Copula Sentences: a Contrastive Study (in Hindi) September, 2016, Annals of Multi-Disciplinary Research, ISSN 2249–8893, Volume VI, Issue 3.
Emerging Rhetorics of Indian Poetics in Audio-Visuals Published in Special Volume of Proceedings of 3rd International Symposium, Sabaragamuwa University. In August 2010