Mr. LMM De Silva
Bachelor of Science (Special) Degree in Applied Physics, Second Class Upper Division, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka, 2010-2014
-Dye Sensitized Solar Cells
-Effect of Sound on Biological Bodies
- L. M. M. De Silva, G.M.L.P. Aponsu, Vijanaka Fernando, J.C.N. Rajendra and V.P.S. Perera “Performance Of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Coated With An Ultra Thin Layer Of Sio2 Around Sno2 Particles”, The Annual Academic Session - 2014, Open University of Sri Lanka.
- L. M. M. De Silva, G. M. L. P. Aponsu, V. P. S. Perera, I. K. Perera and A. C. P. K. Siriwardhana “Composite SnO2/ ZrO2 Dye-sensitized Photo Electrochemical Solar Cells”, The 16th Conference of the Science Council of Asia - 2016.
- S. M. Samaranayake, H. M. B. I. Gunathilaka, T. L. Dammalage, A. A. C. N. Atapattu & L. M. M. De Silva, "Determination of a Better Place for a Solar Park Using Remote Sensing Data", The 7th Annual Research Session, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka.
- Kumara P.A.M.M, De Silva L. M. M. & Aponsu G. M. L. P., "Effect of Sound on the Staphylococcous Aureus Baterium", 5th Ruhuna International Science and Technology Conference - 2018, Ruhuna University of Sri Lanka.
- Dharmathilaka J. A. D. M., De Silva L. M. M. & Aponsu G. M. L. P., "Effect of Sound frequencies of 500 Hz, 20 kHz, and 75 kHz on the growth ofgreen gram plants", 5th Ruhuna International Science and Technology Conference - 2018, Ruhuna University of Sri Lanka.