Dr. LS Lekamge
D.Eng. (Information Science and Control Engineering), Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan (August 2017)
M.Eng. (Management and Information Systems Engineering), Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan (August 2014)
B.Sc. in Computation and Management, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka (August 2010)
Ambient Biomedical Engineering
A) Full papers published in indexed journals
- Sugeeswari Lekamge, Masaki Nakachi, Shu Sato, Kanetoshi Ito, and Shusaku Nomura, “Alleviation of the Acute Stress Response following Mild Orange Essential Oil Administration,” IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol.12, No.S1, pp.158-163, 05.06.2017.
B) Full papers published in non-indexed refereed journals
- Sugeeswari Lekamge, Masaki Nakachi, Shu Sato, Kanetoshi Ito, and Shusaku Nomura, “Psychophysiological Effects of Aroma Inhalation during a Short-term Cognitive Stressor: A Preliminary Study using Eight Different Aromas,” International Journal of Affective Engineering, Vol.16, No.3, pp.213-220, 27.06.2017.
- Sugeeswari Lekamge, Ashu Marasinghe, Pradeep Kalansooriya, and Shusaku Nomura, “A Visual Interface for Emotion based Music Navigation using Subjective and Objective Measures of Emotion Perception,” International Journal of Affective Engineering, Vol.15, No.2, pp.205-211, 30.06.2016.
C) Publication as conference proceedings in National and International Conferences
- Sugeeswari Lekamge, Ashu Marasinghe, and Pradeep Kalansooriya, “A Visual Interface for Music Navigation based on Subjective and Objective Measures of Music Emotion Perception,” in Proc. The 1st International Symposium on Affective Science and Engineering (ISASE), Tokyo, Japan, pp.1-5, 23.03.2015.
D) Publication as abstract in National and International Conferences
- Sugeeswari Lekamge, Ashu Marasinghe, and Pradeep Kalansooriya, “PCA based Visualization of Digital Music Libraries in Assisting Emotion based Music Navigation." in Abs. The 3rd International GIGAKU Conference in Nagaoka (IGCN), Nagaoka, Japan, pg.51, 21.06.2014.
- Sugeeswari Lekamge and Ashu Marasinghe, “Emotion based Classification of Sri Lankan Folk Songs,” in Abs. The 1st International Conference on Energy, Environment and Human Engineering (ICEEHE), Yangon, Myanmar, pg.69, 22.12.2013.