BSc. Honours in Financial Management
Aims and Objectives
The BSc. Honours in Financial Management Degree programme has been specially designed to meet the desires of the students who are seeking a career in the discipline of Financial Management and Accounting. The aim of the programme is to equip the students with knowledge, talents, skills and attitudes to be effective and productive managers in the field of Financial Management in local and global contests. Further, it attempts to create Financial Management (Special) graduates with both theoretical knowledge and practical applications. In addition, the students also develop important skills in the areas of Financial Econometrics, Business Communication and Information Technology.
The student completing the BSc. Honours in Financial Management Degree is a graduate.
- who has an in -depth understanding and appreciation of management issues with a special attention on strategic and leadership orientation in both state and corporate sector organizations.
- who has an ability to identify and analyze complex business situations and to develop and implement effective solutions.
- who is having good communication skills.
- who is having a sound knowledge and skills in modern information and technological and computer based applications in the field of Financial Management.
- who has an in- depth understanding of fundamental concepts, principles, theories and tools of analysis in the domain of Financial Management.
- who has a capacity to analyze and synthesis and a capacity to adapt to new situations.
- who has an ability to develop and practice ways to connect and apply his/her academic work to professional contexts.
- who is having an ability to design and implement, significant individual research project that explore complex issues using appropriate materials, concepts and methods from financial management discipline.
- who is having good ethical, intellectual and spiritual values.
The Department of Accountancy & Finance offers BSc. Honours in Financial Management Degree