After following the academic degree programme leading to the MBBS Degree, the graduates should be able to:
- Become versatile, compassionate, dedicated and accountable medical professionals who can contribute to fulfil the healthcare needs of the local, national and international populations irrespective of their socioeconomic status, ethnicity, gender, identity, disability and age.
- Apply the knowledge, skills and training gained through the study programme in health promotion, disease prevention, using IT for self-updating on continuing developments in medical education.
- Provide safe, individualized care based on a sound knowledge of health, disease and society.
- Work in a professional manner as part of, and to lead a multi professional health care team.
- Succeed in their medical career