CPD Programmes and Workshops
CPD Programmes and Workshops conducted by the Faculty of Geomatics.
- One day workshop on new generation of GIS with SuperMap GIS software for staff and 4th yerar students of the Faculty of Geomatics, Nov. 9, 2018
- Workshop for Provincial Departments of Inland Revenue, 12th and 13th of October, 2018.
- Workshop on Open source GIS using QGIS (Basics), 28th - 30th August 2018
- Workshop on Positioning and Navigation organized by Faculty of Graduate Studies in collaboration with Faculty of Geomatics. 7th and 8th July 2018.
- CPD Workshop conducted on GNSS
- Five days GNSS training program for the officers of the Survey Section of Directorate of Engineer Service of Sri Lanka Army. (from 2nd to 6th April 2018)
- Workshop on Geographic Information Systems, Conducted by Faculty of Geomatics, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka for participants from Sourthern Provincial Land Commissioner's Department. (held on 23rd August 2014)
- Workshop on Fundamentals of GPS, Conducted by Faculty of Geomatics, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka for participants from Center for Research and Development, Ministry of Defence. (November 2015, 3 days)